According to me digital marketing channels in order of most efficient for the marketing goals:-

1. Social media marketing
  2. Search engine optimization (SEO) marketing
  3. Mobile marketing
  4. Display marketing
  5. Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing 

Reasons why I selected in this order:

1. Social media marketing

In this digital world, mostly all the people use different types of social media platforms after a certain age to become active in this digital world, that’s why I have chose social media marketing at 1st position for my app in marketing. It is the best place to reach customers and  increase the number of leads and referrals and It is also the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Infact, e-marketing and digital marketing are still dominant in academia, social media marketing is becoming more popular for both practitioners and researchers.

Search engine is second on my list because search engine marketing is an effective way to compete in the online space because marketers can target customers based on search history, targeted keywords, location and more. whenever we type a single word on any browser it suggest immediately about it and gives us five more search keywords. So it is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines which will be quite beneficial for my app when customer write single word, it will suggest quickly about it.

3. Mobile marketing

Mobile Marketing is the simplest way to reach the customers through their mobile, tablets and other devices by doing SMSs, MMSs, emails, texts and apps on devices. Mobile phone is the only device which is checked numerous times a day by the user and I think mobile become the essential part of any type of business or start-up to boost their marketing. Because it is a multi-channel online marketing technique focused at reaching a specific audience on their smartphones.

4. Display marketing

The customers can be attracted by ads because whenever they visit any website for anything there are some ad banners of our product some buyers might not be interested but few will and also they will get to know about our product after seeing that pop up many times. Because display advertising is graphic advertising on Internet websites, apps or social media through banners or other advertising formats made of text, images, flash, video, and audio. The main purpose of display advertising is to deliver general advertisements and brand messages to site visitors.

5. Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing

Pay-per-click is also beneficial for us because we can list our website at a noticeable spot on first page of the search engine after paying for it. Whenever customer clicks on the ad it will make money and catch the customers for the app. It is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked.